SIANG RUSH 2.0
Participants ListSiang Rush 2.0
- Alka Kaushik : Travel journalist, blogger, writer, Co-founder, Travel Correspondents & Bloggers Group
- Anurag Mallick: From advertising copy, web content, rock lyrics, jingles, radio, tv &: film scripts to travel articles. Anurag Mallick has dabbled in various forms of writing.
- Gautam Mukhopadhya: Former India ambassador to Syria, Afghanistan, and Myanmar.
- Kai Freise– Managing Editor, India Today
- Delphine Moulet: A French, Delhi based musician specialized in Indian classical music on bansuri flute.
- Imkongla Jamir: IAS Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Ketho Leno Kense: Supermodel, Winner Vogue magazine young achiever of the year award.
- Latika Gupta: She writes regularly as an art critic for Art India Magazine, India Today, among others, and works as an independent art historian and curator.
- Bhaskar Kaushik: Head of Google’s Arts and Culture initiative in India. Worked in rural connectivity, archives digitization, and open sources.
- Chochung Dema Thungon: Chochung has been steadily become more active in the live music circuit in India and we’re all the better for it. She was on “THE STAGE” and she killed it.
- Lhakpa Tsering– Champion motor rallyist, 2 times winner, Raid De Himalaya
- Manan Dhuldhoya: He has written promos for very popular Indian Idol & Koffe with Karan. He has travelled across India for Lonely Planet Magazine.
- Punnetinder Kaur Sidhu: She has penned over a dozen travel guides on India for Lonely Planet. She blogges at Cutting loose and is the co-founder for TCBG World, an initiative providng travel media solutions.
- Rashmi Gopal Rao: She is a freelance writer and lifestyle blogger based in Bengaluru, who has a flair for seeking unusal and offbeat experiences when she travels.
- Shoma Abhyangkar: A Pune based travel writer and blogger (astonishingindia.net). She has been contributing stories on heritage, history, culture and destination to travel magazines, in-flight magazines, newspapers and websites.
Sushmita Srivastav:Traveling and working as the Senior Sub Editor of Discover India for two years now, it’s safe to say that she has abandoned the idea of calling one city her home.
Ruchir Joshi: A writer, journalist and filmmaker based in Calcutta. Joshi’s films include the international award-winning documentaries, Eleven Miles, Memories of Milk City and Tales from Planet Kolkata-Joshi’s first novel.
Shilpa Sharma: In 2011 she launched Breakawayan outcome of her passion for travel. She is generally found travelling and pursuing her interests while keeping a keen eye out for the next best idea.
Swaati Langeh: With over 18 years of experience across various industries including Tourism, Music, Wine, Television, Advertising, Public Relations, and Public Policy and of course Outdoor Culture.
Takar Nabam: A guitarist, singer-songwriter, from Arunachal Pradesh. Takar released his debut album, Same Sky, in early 2016. His second album, This Home That Home, received a 3 star rating by Rolling Stone India.
Vaibhav Kala: Guiding since the beginning of organised and serious adventure travel in the country. He has run in its entirety, the Siang (Upper Brahmaputra), Subansiri, Lohit in Arunachal Pradesh.